E-Commerce and Merchandising Internship (HQ Vienna)
We are looking for a smart, hardworking and ambitious person with a great thirst for learning to join our Online team. Here is where incredibly creative and exciting photography products are sold through the Lomography online shops and physical stores.
As the E-Commerce and Merchandising Intern, you will have the chance to be part of a multicultural and creative team, by supporting in the management of the Amazon marketplaces and the merchandising strategy of the non-Lomography products.
- Amazon marketplaces up keeping & sales strategy
- Online & Content Marketing: coordinating content around products for our online shops, copywriting for the magazine, SEO.
- Reporting routines and data analysis
- Support in pricing strategies
- Scouting and testing of photography products
- Involvement in exciting projects: Kickstarter campaigns, product launches
Profile and Requirements
- Interest in business, sales and marketing
- Analytical and sales oriented personality
- English speaking (other languages are a plus)
- Passion for creative products, trends, and all things new
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Microsoft Office knowledge (particularly excel)
- Thriving in dynamic and evolving environments
- Full-time or part-time, voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 6 months
- Job start date: July 2017
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. Make sure to include the relevant information in your application to be considered!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your e-commerce skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.