Digital Designer (Manila, Philippines)
Lomography is looking for a full-time Digital Designer to join our team in Manila. We are a small team but take care of a huge site (2,500,000 monthly visits, 12,000,000 online photos, a magazine of 100,000 articles, all in 15 languages). We expect you to be an integral part of this team and help us develop innovative online projects with your experience. We are looking for someone who is willing to take on responsibility, has an eye for simple and effective design, likes being part of a global team and is interested in photography.
Lomography is an exciting and vibrant international company dedicated to creative and analogue photography. We develop, design and distribute an exciting and innovative range of cameras, films, lenses, books, fashion accessories, bags, stationery products and much more. We’re an ever-growing company that’s dedicated to supporting and showcasing creative and analogue photography – that’s why we also regularly host events and exhibitions in countries all over the world.
- Manage web projects from concept, design, coding to completion
- Ensure design and coding quality of all our web projects
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Able to communicate design intent and ideas
- Understanding of design fundamentals: iconography, layout, hierarchy, typography, color, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design principles and design trends
- Proficient in a design tool of your choice (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, …)
- Passion for elegant and clean code
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude who’s also able to work independently
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in motion design and animation
- Experience in UI and UX
- Experience in art direction
- Experience in newsletter design and code
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Photography and Lomography
- Full Time
- Job Start Date: ASAP
- Please send your application including CV, cover letter and your portfolio to email@example.com.