Online and PR Marketing Manager (Tokyo, Japan)
Online and PR Marketing Manager
LOCATION: TOKYO, JAPAN
We are looking for new talent who is enthusiastic and wants to learn through working at Lomography with team member.
Tasks will include:
- Coordinate local product marketing plans & localize global marketing campaigns
- Increase brand recognition and presence through generating collaborations, local events, workshops etc
- Build strong community and approach new potential lomography fans
- Manage existing press relations and ongoing search for new contacts.
- Create local press releases.
- Manage relation with photographers and partners for camera testing
- Host or assist at general marketing event like launch parties and tradeshows
- Ensuring good press and media exposure
- Work closely with WholeSale and Retail channel for online related marketing activities
- Manage and create content for the online magazine.
- Management of local social media accounts (Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram)
- Generate actions to maintain and improve sales on our e-shop, Amazon Webshops, Affiliate systems
- Manage Newsletter projects (create, send, analyze newsletters and administrate newsletter tool).
- Manage general SEM (Keep Google AdWords up to date and increase our conversion rate).
REPORT AND COMMUNICATION
- Report to the Regional Online Manager of Asia directly
- Daily communication with regional team and Lomography regarding sales and marketing tasks
- Weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports of Japan market
- Occasional travel to attend Online Manager meetings at Regional or International offices
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years or more working experience is required
- Cross cultual comunication skill is required
- Japanese native with business level English skills
- Strong responsibility for job
- Outgoing and friendly to anyone
- People who likes culture(art, music, magazine, photo, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Basic Html and CSS knowledge is a plus
Job start date: ASAP
Applications in both Japanese and English (including CV and Cover letter) email firstname.lastname@example.org