--- My steps to lomography ---
Shot plenty of film as a kid-teenager.
Stopped photographing for a long period.
Started photographing again with digital.
Thought film photography was dead until I found about lomography.
Took all of the analog equipment out of the closet and started repairs.
Here I am, shooting film again!
Born and raised in a beautiful Greek island, Skopelos, now living and working in Athens, Greece. Experimenting with various types of photography in my free time. Film photography is one of them.
In my photostream here you will find only film images scanned from negative, without post editing. My themes are mostly scenes from Athens and Piraeus the places where I live and work but I also carry a camera with me in every other place I visit. My goal is to give you a taste of my life as a citizen and traveler.
One of my plans is to have my own darkroom. After all, analog photography has its own magic. It is not only about the result, It is about the procedure, from the moment you put the film in the camera to the moment you hold the prints to your hands!
From October 2016 I have started B&W Photography, development and printing lessons and Now I am a part o Heraklion Photographic Team, developing film and printing photos myself.
“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
Cameras in use:
Minolta X-700 (My father's camera)
Canon Snappy K (My first camera, back to duty!)
Kiev 4 (My father's first camera)
Lomo Lubitel 166U
Lomography Horizon Perfekt (Astonished with what I have seen so far!)
Lomo Home of the day: https://www.lomography.com.tr/magazine/325130-this-week-on-…
- kritsalos tarafından, 2018-03-14 tarihinde paylaşıldı · 18 Fotoğraf 4 345
- kritsalos tarafından, 2018-01-10 tarihinde paylaşıldı · 38 Fotoğraf 8 884
- kritsalos tarafından, 2017-08-30 tarihinde paylaşıldı · 35 Fotoğraf 5 976
Albüm: Kastoria City, Acropolis of Athens and Glossa Skopelos - Minolta X700, 8 March 2017 (Fuji Superia 200)kritsalos tarafından, 2017-06-26 tarihinde paylaşıldı · 37 Fotoğraf 16 1.254
Albüm: My First Redscale in Athens and Piraeus - Minolta X700 - 11 November 2016 (Lomo Redscale 50-200)kritsalos tarafından, 2016-11-21 tarihinde paylaşıldı · 28 Fotoğraf 21 1.253
Albüm: Kos, Andros and Skopelos Islands in Summer 2016 - Nikon F75 - 21 October 2016 (Fuji Superia 200)kritsalos tarafından, 2016-11-01 tarihinde paylaşıldı · 33 Fotoğraf 7 1.266
- Andros Island
- Athens Acropolis Greece classic antiquity kritsalos minolta x700 fuji superia
- Glossa Skopelos Island Greece kritsalos minolta x700 fuji superia
- Ireland kritsalos kodak color 200 minolta x700 rokkor 28mm eire photojourney
- Kastoria Greece lake kritsalos minolta x700 fuji superia
- Skopelos Greece kritsalos minolta x700 kodak color 200 summer beach
- darkroom filmphotography greece villa stella kritsalos filmisnotdead analog
- kos island
- superia 200
- Agfa Color 100 expired
- Fuji Superia 200 (35mm)
- Fuji color 200
- Ilford Delta 3200
- Ilford Delta 400
- Kodak Color Plus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Colorplus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Colorplus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Gold 100 (35mm)
- Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 35mm
- kodak Tmax 400